We all need to protect our personal data against unauthorized access and for that reason password codes on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus in the Screen Lock come handy on your smartphone devices.
If you’re not saving any sensitive data on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphones, you can just choose to disable this option. It is more of an obstacle than a great tool for you. A lot of Galaxy users have inquired in the past on how to delete password code on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus in the Screen Lock and here in this article, we will guide you to delete password code easily through few steps.
You can always recover your data even if you’ve not backed up your device, so be patient and go through the steps.
How To Disable Screen Lock On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Firstly, go to your smartphone’s Home screen;
- Now click on the Apps icon;
- Here you can launch the Settings app from your Apps screen;
- Once launched, you can choose the option labeled ‘Lock Screen and Security’;
- You’ll see a new menu that will have several options, click on ‘Screen Lock Type’;
- Once you tap on that option, a list of lock settings will be on your display screen
- Unlock Screen Pattern feature;
- Enter Your PIN/Password feature;
- Scan Your Fingerprint feature;
- Just tap on the option that says ‘None’ and exit the menus and you’re done. You’ve disabled the Screen Lock on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone! In simple steps, you can disable this feature and your feature will continue to remain deactivated unless you activate it again for future use.