With the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 S Planner calendar app, it is possible to set the holidays to appear. By default, holidays may not appear in the calendar app, but by following the guide below, you’ll be able to enable them.
Thankfully, it’s very easy to enable or disable holidays within the S Planner calendar app. It can all be done within the settings menu. Follow the steps to activate holidays in the S Planner Calendar app below.
How To Display Holidays In Calendar On Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Tap the home button to go to the Homescreen.
- Tap to open the app Menu.
- Tap to open the S Planner app. Once open, tap “More” and then click “Manage Calendar.”
- You’ll see a list of calendars on this page.
- Scroll down this list and search for the Google section.
- Tap to put the Toggle button for holidays into the ON position. The holidays will now appear in the calendar app and in the calendar widget.
Hopefully this guide will help you to set up holidays to appear in Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 calendar app.