Do you need to display the week number in your calendar app on your Samsung Galaxy S8? With the week number enabled, you’ll be able to see which week out of the 52 weeks of the year you’re currently in with a quick look at the calendar app.
This can be useful for business or keeping track of how long is left in the year. Please note that we refer to the S Planner app when mentioning the Samsung Galaxy S8 calendar app.
To display the week number within the Samsung Galaxy S8 calendar app, you’ll need to edit the S Planner calendar settings. In the guide below, we’ve provided steps you can follow so that you can find these settings. First, make sure you’re on the Galaxy S8 home screen. Next, follow the steps below.
Display Week Number In Calendar On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Go to the app menu then open the S Planner app.
- Once in S Planner, tap the “More” button in the top right, then tap the “Settings” button.
- In the new settings menu, find the “Display number of week” option.
- Tap to move the toggle to the ON position.
- After that you will be able to see the week number in the S Planner app. This will also work for the S Planner widget on your home screen.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you to set up the S Planner week display feature on your Samsung Galaxy S8.