You may have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you are curious how you change the alarm clock on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. If you did not know, your smartphone does have an alarm clock and it is a great way to remind of you things you need to do or wake yourself up. Your alarm clock has a nice snooze feature on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus that you can use when you are traveling or you are in a hotel that does not have some alarm clock.
You will learn how you can edit, delete, and set an alarm clock using the widgets that are built in and use snooze feature easily on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus by looking at this guide.
A new alarm can be made by clicking Apps, then Clock, then Create. You can choose the options that you want for your settings below.
- Time: Click the down or up arrows in order to set the time in which the alarm will go off. Click AM/PM so that the time of the day can be changed.
- Alarm repeat: Click on what days the alarm will repeat. Check the repeat box weekly so that the alarm will repeat on the days that you selected weekly.
- Alarm type: This will you set how the alarm will sound when it is activated.
- Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration and sound, or Vibration).
- Alarm tone: The sound file can be set so that it is activated when the alarm goes off.
- Alarm volume: The slider can be dragged so that the alarm’s volume can be adjusted.
- Snooze: Click on the toggle button in order to turn OFF and ON the snooze feature. Click on Snooze so that the snooze settings can be adjusted. Click and set and Interval “3, 6, Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus, 16, or 30 minutes” and REPEAT “1, 2, 3, 6, or Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus times”.
- Name: You can choose to set specifically name the alarm. You will see the name show up when the alarm is activated on your screen.
Snooze Feature Set Up
You can click and wipe the ZZ sign that is yellow in whatever direction if you want to turn on the Snooze feature on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus so that your alarm sounds. You have to initially go to the alarm settings to set the Snooze feature.
You should navigate to the alarm menu if you decide that the alarm should be deleted on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. You can then click and hold the alarm that you want to remove and click Delete. You can click on “Clock” if you decide that you want to turn off the alarm and save it for later.
Turning an Alarm off
Click and swipe the “X” that is red in whatever direction to turn the alarm off.