Through time, we have noticed that many of our readers are interested in how to turn on the Night Clock on their Samsung devices. The same goes for the manufacturer’s latest flagship. The night clock on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus may be a cool thing to try.
If you’re not sure how to do it, where to start from or how to set up the hours when you need this clock to be active, read on. We cover it all for you.
In order to activate the Night Clock feature on a Galaxy S8/S8+ Plus:
- Start from the main screen of the phone;
- Swipe down its Notification panel;
- Tap on the Settings icon;
- Navigate to the Display section;
- Select the Night Clock option;
- Use its dedicated controller to turn it On;
- You will also see the time option that you can edit in the same window.
After you did all that, you can leave the Samsung Galaxy S8 menus and mind your own business. Later at night, at the hour selected by you, the Night Clock should automatically turn on.