For those that have the new Samsung smartphone, you may want to know how to enable USB debugging on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
If you want to use developer tools on the Galaxy S8 and S8+ Plus, you’ll need to enable debugging feature on the USB connection within these devices. Enabling this function requires the following steps.
How To Enable USB Debugging On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Start at the home screen.
- Then tap “Apps”.
- Then “Settings“.
- Find and tap “About phone“.
- Find and touch “Build number” seven times. This will bring up a message that says “Developer mode has been enabled“.
- Go back and you will be able to select “Developer options” under “Settings”.
- Move the slider next to “Developer options” to “On“.
- Then switch “USB debugging” to “On”. This will allow you to use the developer tools at your own will.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to enable USB debugging on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.