Are you getting connection problems in your Facebook Messenger app on your Samsung Galaxy S8? If you’re noticing problems with messaging getting sent or received, you may want to look at a potential fix.
We’ve provided steps to follow below to fix the Facebook Messenger connection problems on your Galaxy S8. The best method to quickly fix connection problems in Facebook Messenger is to follow the steps we have listed below.
Facebook Connection Issues On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Tap the home button, then open the app menu. Next tap to open the settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on “Applications.” Next tap “Application Manager.”
- Search for “Messenger” and tap on it.
- Tap on “Force Stop.” Next tap the “Memory” option.
- Tap to clear Data and tap to clear Cache
- After that, re-open the Facebook Messenger app. You may need to log back in again. Hopefully your Facebook Messenger app should no longer have issues on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Hopefully this guide has helped you to resolve any potential connection problems with your Facebook Messenger app.