Whatever problems you may have with the Facebook app on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you’re not supposed to have it. And if you’ve checked with other people, even within the Play Store, and noticed that others don’t seem to have the same complaints, the issue must be on your device.
Such isolated Facebook connection problems are a real pain and fixing them would involve handling the cache memory.
If You Want A Quick Fix Or Galaxy S9 Facebook Connection Issues…
- Access the system settings;
- Go to the Applications tab;
- Launch the Application Manager;
- Select the Facebook app from there;
- Head to the Facebook app info section;
- Find the Force Stop option and use it;
- Next, head to the Memory section;
- Find the Clear Data option and use it;
- Also, select the Empty Cache option and leave the settings.
After the force stop and the cache refresh, when you turn the Facebook app back on, you’ll be required to retype your credentials.
Do that and you should notice that the connection problems are gone from Samsung Galaxy S9. Messages from friends and status updates will show up in the blink of an eye!