For those of us that own a Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ Plus or Galaxy S9, knowing how to fix the red eye problem should be a priority. This turns out to be frustrating especially when a picture turns out almost perfectly except for the red eye on the faces of some people and objects in the picture.
Below are guidelines on how to fix the red eye problem on pictures taken with a Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ Plus or Galaxy S9. You only need to know how to use the ‘’ Red-eye Correction’’ method to fix the red eye on your pictures.
How to fix the Red-eye problem on Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S9
- Switch on your Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ Plus or Galaxy S9.
- Open the Gallery application.
- Pick the picture that you want to fix red-eye problem.
- Press on the screen once to view the options menu.
- Pick on “Photo Editor” then continue to “Portrait”
- Then pick on “Red Eye”.
- Now press on the areas with red eye problem in the picture and let “Red Eye Correction” fix the problem.
If you followed the above steps correctly then you should be able to fix the Red-eye on Galaxy S9 for pictures that you have taken. These steps work out well on Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S9.