If you have a phone device, it is normal to not recollect your secret code access on the Samsung Note 8. There are various strategies you can use with a specific end goal to reset your password on your Samsung Note 8 that require a hard factory reset that erases every one of your information and records on your gadget.
On the off chance that you don’t have your Samsung Note 8 backed up, there are various approaches to reset your access code on your Samsung Note 8 when you are locked out and you won’t lose any documents or information. Follow closely this three solution.
- Complete a factory reset;
- Adjust password using Samsung Find My Mobile;
- Adjust password using Android Device Manager.
How to factory reset Note 8:
- Ensure your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is switched-off.
- Press and hold the Home button, Power button, and Volume Up button at the same time until the point when you see the Android logo.
- Select clear factory/data reset utilizing your Volume down button and click the Power key to select it.
- Select “Yes-delete all user data” utilizing your Volume down button and click Power to select it.
- Rebooted your Samsung Note 8 afterward.
At the point when your Samsung Note 8 restarts, the greater part of your information will be cleared. It is imperative to realize that before you perform factory reset on your Samsung Note 8, you have to back up all your data and records so you do not lose any information on your gadget.
Using Samsung Find My Mobile :
Another strategy you can utilize is Find My Mobile by Samsung, which is like Find My iPhone. You may utilize the Remote Controls on the Samsung Note 8 that will give you a chance to reset your device secret code temporarily and goes the screen locked on your Samsung Note 8. Make a glance at the processes below to figure out how you can register your Samsung Note 8 in the event that you haven’t enlisted it yet.
- Firstly, have your Samsung Note 8 registered with Samsung
- Utilize the “Find My Mobile” option to reset your secret code key temporarily.
- You can now screen lock with a new password
The Android Device Manager steps are:
Another technique you can use to have your secret key reset on your Samsung Note 8 is for individuals that have their Samsung Note 8 registered with Android Device Manager. When you utilize Android Device Manager to have your secret key reset, you should simply have the Lock feature activated. The Lock selection on the Android Device Manager will give you a chance to discover your Samsung Note 8 password by resetting it in the event that you didn’t remember it on your Samsung Note 8.
- Find Android Device Manager utilizing a computer system.
- Find the Samsung Note 8 on your display.
- Turn the Lock and Erase option on.
- Set up a password temporary.
- Put in the temporary password
- Make a new password.