Usually, when you’ve been using your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9 for quite a while, you can tell when something is wrong with it. Of course, even the hunches need to be tested which is why, in case you suspect that the touchscreen isn’t working well, you have to do a test before anything else.
Different Note 8 users had the same suspicions that proved right. When certain areas of the display don’t respond to your touch commands, you may want to know how to fix these isolated problematic spots of the display. But first, the test!
To test the functionality of Samsung Note 8 and Note 9 touchscreen not working in spots…
- Unlock the device and head to the main screen;
- Select and launch the Phone app;
- Access the keypad tab;
- Type the code *#0*#;
- Right after that, the screen will be covered by several x-shaped tiles;
- To test if and how well the touchscreen of the display works, you’ll have to follow that pattern with your fingers;
- If the touch test worked, it means that your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Note 9 screen is working just fine!
In the unfortunate event that you have discovered some problems with following those shapes of X, the situation cannot be ignored. More often than not, it might require a replacement, so, this would be the perfect time to use the warranty, in case you still have it. Anyway, you’ll have to test it and see how it goes. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9 touchscreen not working in certain spots is not a problem that you afford to ignore!