For Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus users, you have the ability to set a ringtone for specific contacts saved in your phone. This is a feature that is very convenient for the users since it will save them the time of checking all the time to see who the caller is.
With using a specific ringtone, you can identify the caller and decide who weather to pick the call or not. It is a very good feature indeed you can also assign notification ringtone for text messages in the Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8.
Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Assign Ringtones For Contact:
- Turn on your Galaxy
- Go to the contact list
- On the contacts list select to find the contact that you want to set a specific ringtone
- Tap on the contact and select options which will lead you to the “Edit” button
- Scroll down to select the ringtone and click the defaults where you will be redirected to the three available options namely:
- Default- That is if you want to use the phones sounds
- Ringtone if you want to set from the pre-loaded ringtones
- Go to my files where you can choose from the songs and music that you have saved in the Galaxy S8+ Plus
- After all that is done, tap “Ok” and then press “Home button” to return to the home screen
After you follow the steps above you should know how to set different ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.