It is possible to change your profile image on the WhatsApp messenger app. If you own the Samsung Galaxy S8 and are using the WhatsApp app, you can follow this guide so that you can upload a new profile image for your friends and contacts on WhatsApp to see.
When you change your profile picture, your contacts and WhatsApp friends should find it a lot easier to identify who you are. This is especially true if you pick out a photo of yourself for your profile image. To change your profile image on WhatsApp for the Galaxy S8, follow the steps provided below.
How To Change Profile Image On WhatsApp For Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- First, open the WhatsApp application on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Next, tap the the WhatsApp chat overview icon in the top right corner, then tap “settings.”
- Tap your name to be directed to your profile page. You’ll now see the image you currently have selected, or the default one if you haven’t changed your WhatsApp profile image before.
- Tap the profile image to change it to a new one. You can now choose to take a new picture or select an image from your gallery.
- Once you’ve selected or taken a new image, it will be chosen as your WhatsApp profile image. The rest of your WhatsApp contacts will be able to see the new image.
Hopefully this guide has helped to teach you how to change your WhatsApp profile image. You can refer back to this guide any time you need to change your profile image again.