If you have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus device, you could be curious how you can change your lock screen on your smartphone. You should be excited to know that they’re a variety of ways using several methods to do this. It is actually recommended to add a variety of different widgets and icons on the lock screen. You will be able to read the Galaxy S8 much easier.
You can also have the lock screen display wallpaper changed for your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. Navigate to your section for the settings and look and find the Lock Screen. There will be a variety of features that will be given. You can add the feature to your lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
A lot of the features include:
- Dual Clock-The clock shows the Home and other current time zone specifically if you travel a lot.
- Clock Size- This option will let you adjust the size of your clock on your Galaxy S8 to make it easier.
- Show The Date- Just like the name says, this is an option on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus device that lets you check an option to have the date on your screen visible.
- Camera Shortcut-Using your camera shortcut, you can access your lock screen and go to the camera interface directly.
- Owner information- this option lets you put personal information like the Twitter handle on your lock screen.
- Unlock Effect- This feature lets you add different animations like changing general appearance like the unlock effect. It is recommended to try watercolor.
- Additional info-This feature lets you remove or add the weather information and pedometer from your lock screen.
How to change your Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
You can change your wallpaper on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus by following the same steps to changing your lock screen on other Galaxy models. You must try to click and hold an empty space on your home screen. When you do this, edit mode will get brought up. From there, you can add widgets that can change your home screen and also change the wallpaper.
To have your lock screen changed, choose Wallpaper and choose your Lock Screen. There are a variety of alternative wallpapers that are default on your lock screen. You can pick a lot more pictures from the gallery to put more things for your wallpaper. You can click an option to Set Wallpaper to whatever picture that you want.