The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus users sometimes may want to take videos and photos secretly without bad intentions. This can be impossible because of the shutter sound that is made by the camera upon pressing the catch button for the camera. This is a hindrance to the new users and those that do not know how to disable the shutter sound in the Camera.
You may want to take photos where you don’t want to create a disturbance for the concentration will go back to the camera shutter, like in seminars and others, it is necessary to turn it off anyway. Find below is an explanation on how to disable shutter sound in the Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8 Smartphone. There are two main methods to do this, namely;
How to disable the Camera Shutter Sound on Galaxy S8 from the Settings
- Make sure that the phone is switched on
- Go to the menu and select apps manager
- Scroll to find the “Camera App”
- Select settings normally found at the top left Conner of the displayed screen
- Browse downwards to find the “Shutter sound”
- Tap on it to either turn it “On” or “Off”
- How to Disable the Camera Shutter Sound on Galaxy S8+ Plus from Silence System Sounds
- Open the notification bar by swiping downwards on the home screen
- Long press the “Volume” icon and the sounds and notification will appear
Select the volume and drag it towards the left, and you will have muted all sounds in the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus Smartphone.
When you will have finished taking photos switch on the sounds by following the same procedure above because you may forget and you will not be able to answer calls due to the fact that all the alerts will produce any sounds. Take note, in some countries it is an offense to take photos or usage of cameras with the sounds off.