A lot of Galaxy S8 users really enjoy that app icons come in so many different styles for the Android and some other like to app icons that look a lot more organized.
The great part is figuring out what works for you. Samsung tries to help you out by making things a lot easier for the new Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone and yourself.
We are basically just things that as long as Samsung adds new options for the Samsung Galaxy which hold app icons towards the background, and also letting you make them similar size but change it good.
Enabling the “Icons with backgrounds” on the Galaxy S8:
- First, you need to have the Settings app opened.
- Next, click the Display & Wallpaper.
- Next, click on the option for Icon backgrounds.
- You will see a preview of the settings you currently have once the box shows up with the following choices on the page.
- Then, you can switch from one to the other so you will discover which app icons will fit the setting the best.
- Make the decision.
- Then click on the Done button once you have chosen the look you want.
Once you find yourself back to the app drawer or home screen, keep in mind that the most apps will have a changed new background. But, you will not be able to have the story for every single one such as the apps for Samsung that are similar shapes and sizes for a new background.