When you create messages on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, your phone saves brand new predictive text automatically once you have used them and usually for words you use a lot. Look at the steps below in order to save or add words on Predictive text on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
How Can I Save New Words For Predictive Text on Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Click on the Apps that are located on your Home screen.
- Click on the Settings.
- Look for the “Language and input”.
- Click the Settings option that is located close to the Samsung keyboard.
- Enable the Predictive text by moving the slider button. Once done, click on the Predictive text.
- The box for Personalized data should be checked off.
Once you have completed the steps above, look at the steps below to complete:
- Click on the Messaging option once you are at the Home screen.
- Click on the New Message icon.
- You can add a new word by typing it in. Click on the new word once you have clicked on more suggestions. Once done, the word that you wanted to add, has been added.
NOTE: If you have the newer version of the Android OS, the steps that are above could not work for you.