You may be curious how the “Always On” feature on your Samsung Galaxy S8 allows you to check date, notifications, and time. This feature can be very beneficial but it can eat up a lot of battery when it is on. Look at the steps below to learn how you can this feature off:
Turning “Always On” Off Screen On The Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Click the Apps option starting at the Home Screen.
- Choose the “Settings“ button.
- Select the option that is for “Display & Wallpaper”.
- Select the option for “Always On Display”
- Toggle the slider to Off from On.
You will know how you can turn “Always On” display off on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.