You may have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus; you may be interested on how you can learn how to download specific ringtones to your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. You should learn how you can do this because you want to set certain ringtones for people that are on your contacts when they are you. Take a look at the guide below on how you can set the default ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
If you follow the steps below, ringtones should change for each individual contact on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. Each customized contact will have their own sound but other contacts will have the default sound that is on the settings.
The reason why you would want to do this is because you would want to make things more personal on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8. This will also let you know who is calling you when you do not even have to look at the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Downloading ringtones to Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
You can easily create and add ringtones that are customized for your contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. You can have the choice to set the custom ringtones for each of your contacts, set the custom noises for each text message also. Take a look at the steps below in order to learn how you can set customized ringtones:
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is turned on.
- Navigate to Dialer app.
- Look and choose the contact that you prefer to change the ring tone for.
- Choose the icon that looks like a pen to change the contact.
- Choose the button for “Ringtone”.
- You will see all the ringtone sounds with a popup window.
- Look and choose the song that you prefer to use for the contact.
- You will be able to look for the ringtone you want in the device storage if you are not able to find it. Click Add and then choose it.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to download ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.