You may have recently got a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you are curious how you can forwards specific text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus device.
Take a look at the steps below in order how to learn how you can forward text message on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. This feature is very useful for times that you will not be near your phone and want text messages forwarded to somewhere else.
How To Forward Text Message On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Click on the Apps that is located on your Home Screen.
- Click on the Messaging App icon by swiping the screen that will open it.
- Choose the specific message you wish to forward that starts with the message thread.
- Click and hold the message using your finger that you want to forward.
- Click on Forward once the Message options menu will show up.
- Once the message is sent to the new person, the screen might disappear for this option. Click on the card for contacts or type in the phone number in the section Enter recipient. You can change the message whatever way you want and then click on Send when you are done.
Once you have done the steps above you have finished. You are now able to actually forward a text message on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Notice that you are only able to forward text messages individually and not all of the message thread.