For those that own a new Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone, it’s a good idea to know to to move apps to SD card because it helps you to free up some internal storage space on your phone. Below are steps on how to move apps to SD card.
How To Move Apps To SD card On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Go to the Homescreen and click on Apps then select Settings
- Select Applications
- Choose to open the Applications Manager
- Click on the app you would like to Move to the SD card
- Select on Storage but if you do not get this option, it means you cannot move this app to the SD card.
- Click on button which says Change
- Tap on SD Card
- Select to Move
The processing of moving the app will begin and your app will be moved to the SD card from the internal phone storage.