Your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus will have a feature that tells you that there are notifications that are unread that are from apps that give you vibrations or alerts called the notification reminder. You can set the notification reminder on your Galaxy S8 up for a certain app by looking at the steps below.
How To Setup Notification Reminder For A Specific App On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Have the Settings app open on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Navigate to the Accessibility setting.
- Click on the Notification Reminder option under More Settings.
- Have the toggle button on “On”.
- The Reminder interval and Vibration status should be changed for the notification settings.
- Enable toe feature for the Notification Reminder feature by toggling it On.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to setup notification reminder for a specific app on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.