For those of us that have a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, you might be interested to know how to create and customize mp3 ringtones. You will be surprised at how easy it is to customize MP3 ringtones of Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone.
You can use the ringtones on either a particular individual contact or every other one of your contact. Below is a guide on how you can use your own tunes to create custom ringtones for your contacts. You can also set custom sounds for the messages too.
Using MP3 ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Switch on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Browse to the Phone app.
- Pick on the contact you wish to insert a ringtone.
- Tap on the pencil-shaped icon to edit contact.
- Pick the “Ringtone” button.
- A window should show up with all your ringtone tunes.
- Choose the tune you wish to use as your ringtone.
- If the tune you customized is not listed press “Add”, and check it in your device storage, then pick it.
The guidelines above will customize a particular tune for a particular contact on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. All other calls will use the original tune from the settings but any contact you edit its tune will have their own unique tune.
The bigger picture for creating custom tunes on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is to make it more personalized, and maybe to allow you to know who is calling without even having to look at your phone every time your phone rings.