There have been many statements that have been made that the mobile payments system that is the best in the world is Samsung Pay. You can buy anything on your device because Samsung Pay works with new and old terminals at checkout. MST and NFC technology are included in the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus since it lets Samsung Pay to support more than one merchant other than Android Pay and Apple Pay.
You have the capability to use Samsung Pay on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus wherever you wish to purchase things. We will show you how to begin the process of setting it up.
You can use Samsung Pay based on some requirements such as carrier, device, and issuer/bank support. A small overview of what is needed is below but you can also take a look at the full list of support.
Devices that are supported:
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Galaxy S6 Active
- Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Galaxy S8
Carriers that are supported:
- Cricket Wireless
- U.S. Cellular
- Bank of America
- American Express
- Wells Fargo
- U.S. Bank
You must now begin to start Samsung Pay on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- The debit and credit cards that you recently added will be shown by Samsung Pay once you have the app on the phone. This is like a digital wallet but without needing to bring anything. You can scan your information have the information go on the form once you use Samsung Pay. You can also manually put in your information if you are scared the camera will see your card. It is also required a security code for extra security.
- You must first show that you own the card since card information is very sensitive. You can verify your card in three different ways using Samsung Pay. Once options is for them to send a security code sent to your email or phone but you can also call the bank. It is recommended to not call the bank since it takes much more time and it takes less than ten seconds for the security code to be sent.
- You must then sign your name where it says to complete the verification step. Sometimes, stores will ask that you provide them the signature to show them that you own the card and it is not stolen.
- You can view the Card detail screen by choosing a card and running Samsung Pay. The bottom of the screen where you can see the digital card number and card number, and transactions made is where there is quick access to the customer service for your bank using Samsung Pay. You can look at your banks website or app if there is any problems that you are facing.
- The process to add gift cards on Samsung Pay is the same but you can also purchase gift cards thanks to Samsung.
- You can use the More button to get to several other services for mobile payments. You can see what promotions are going on from Samsung by looking at Events. Previously, Samsung Pay users were given a free wireless charger by Samsung.
- It is recommended that if you use Samsung Pay, you should really turn Simple Pay on since it allows you to not have the app open but still have access to cards. Android Pay can sometimes not be useful as you have to have the app open to use it. Using Simple Pay can let you use Samsung Pay without having to have your device display on. You can swipe up to gain access to your cards at the bottom of your home screen, off screen, and lock screen.
The process of doing this was not that hard. The process of the Samsung Pay setup is not that hard and easy to use. You can try to use Samsung Pay when you are shopping outside. Your credit card will appear once you have swiped up starting at the bottom of your screen. You can then submit your payment information for checkout on Samsung Pay by putting in a PIN code or using your fingerprint. This is much quicker than getting out your wallet and looking for the exact cash or cards to pay for the thing you bought.