Virtual Shot mode is still available for your Galaxy S8 Plus just like it was for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and S7.
We might not know how you feel about this, but this is definitely a very cool thing to take a series of multiple moments in a full 360 degrees. Virtual shot allows people to take several snapshots of something specific for all angles, and then see it approaching the viewer from inside your handset that you could be using.
The Virtual Shot is more useful then the Virtual Tour because it is recording what is around you whether it you climbing a really big mountain or just playing basketball at the court.
To begin, click the Mode button on your camera on the Galaxy S8 and choose Virtual Shot. Put objects in the center of your screen and do not hesitate to click on your camera icon. Move around the chosen object while keeping it in the middle of the screen and you will be very happy with the result.
The idea that comes with this feature is great. Take a look at the steps below in order to try the feature out:
Learning how you can take Virtual Shots on the Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Click on the Apps starting that the screen.
- Click the Camera option.
- Then, you need to choose Mode.
- Turn the functionality by clicking Virtual shot.
- Make sure camera is focused on the subject so you can spin around easily.
- Click on Capture to start the shot.
- Move around the thing while keeping the object centered on your screen until you see that camera finished automatically or just ends clicking Stop.
- Move the Galaxy S8 device or swipe your screen to other subjects when you see a picture. Then, move the camera right or left, virtual shot will move around the picture.
- You try to use Virtual Shot while you are taking a selfie and move it around 360 degrees instead of just rotating around the object.
You have now learned what Virtual Shot on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus does and how pictures are made, but there is more than mode that should get your attention. The Food Mode on your Galaxy S8 Plus allows you to take pictures of your fantastic meals.
The color temperature slider allows for this to happen that usually lets you have warmer and higher hues just like when you use Pro mode to increase the quality or using Panorama shot to get the best intriguing photo.