After undergoing through the standard set up process of your new Galaxy S8, there are a little more things that you should probably know to be able to fully customize your very amazing handset. The Galaxy S8 smartphone comes with its own special camera, but you could make your experience an even better one by adding different modes on your camera app.
Use these modes to create animated GIFs, take even better food shots and make yourself look better than ever. As such, you should learn to use some of the latest Galaxy S8 camera modes. Samsung released six new Galaxy S8 camera modes to make your camera experience an even better one;
- Beauty face
- Animated GIF
- Sports shot
- Rear-cam selfie
- Dual camera
- Surround shot
The procedure is a pretty simple one. On your camera app, you only have press on the mode button then the download link on the upper part of your screen. Quite a list of modes will appear all ready for installation. So it will all come down to you to choose, but if you need extra help, here is our detailed procedure.
Installing extra Galaxy S8 Camera modes
- Open the Camera app on your Galaxy S8 smartphone. Open the app from either your lock screen or the Galaxy S8 camera quick launch button.
- Then go to the Camera mode section
- Press on “Mode”
- On the Camera mode screen, select “download”
- Then you will be redirected to a hidden page in Galaxy Apps
- The page differs as per the regions but the basic idea remains the same; you will get other 6 extra Galaxy S8 camera modes by Samsung. You should also remember that all of them are free. For instance, if you wish to install the new Sports mode, you only need to tap on it.
- On the Sports shot details screen, you will find a short description of this camera mode as well as some screenshots.
- Press install
- After accepting the agreement, the new mode will be installed to your Galaxy S8 device.
- A progress bar will flash before the installation is finished. You can be sure the installation only takes a matter of seconds, then you can begin experimenting on the various modes and improve your smartphone’s photography skills.
Also, for the sole reason of helping all the Galaxy S8 owners to be able to use their Camera and camera modes effectively, we are working on a series of some basic Galaxy S8 camera guides so stay tuned!