You can neither send nor receive pictures on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus? You cannot send or receive MMS messages on your Galaxy S8. Issues with pictorial messaging on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus? Here is your solution.
If you are having problems exchanging pictorial messages on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, here are a couple of fixes you can try out to help fix your issue.
- Turn OFF your smartphone completely
- Ensure you have a working network connection
- Hit Settings> Data usage while ensuring your mobile data box is checked and there is no data limiting on your device
- Note that: you will be required to ENABLE your data connection on your Samsung device to enable you to exchange pictorial messages (MMS). If you have a data limiting from your provider, ensure that you contact them to remove the limit.
- Hit on Settings> More networks> Mobile networks> Access point names then ensure you have your carrier checked.
If you are still having internet problems from your connection, contact your provider. If you have an active data connection and you still have issues sending and receiving pictorial messages, try resetting your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus back to its factory settings.