It is very common to run into software errors on when you are on the smartphone nowadays. This is because there are lot of things that can affect this that can lead to a lot of problems.
There are a lot things that you can do to solve the problem that you are having with the Android handset. You can use this step for fixing the error of “Unfortunately, your Calendar storage has stopped” on the Galaxy S8.
You might think that this message is harmless, bit it does block the screen and you cannot leave it. Do you not know where you can begin? Take a look at the guide below on how to start.
Fixing the message of “Unfortunately, your Calendar storage has stopped” on the Galaxy S8:
Initially, the problem could be with the Calendar storage service causing the problem. You must first have the data cache cleared. However, if you do this, your calendar entries will be erased and you cannot to do things to prevent this.
- Make sure the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus is turned off.
- You need to click and hold the Volume Up and Home button and then click and hold the Power button.
- You can let go of the Power button while holding the Volume Up and Home button when the logo of the Samsung Galaxy S8 appears on the screen.
- You can let go both buttons when the Android logo appears.
- It is recommended to not look at the phone for nearly a minute the get to the next step.
- You can navigate through option use your Volume Down button. Highlight the option to wipe data and factory reset.
- You must then click the Power button to choose it.
- Highlight the option of “Yes — delete all user data” with the Volume Down button and click the Power button to choose it;
- You must then highlight the “Reboot system now” once master reset is done and click the Power button;
- You should not worry if your device takes a bit longer to reboot.
- If this does not work, your only option is to do a hard reset of your device.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to fix“Unfortunately, your Calendar storage has stopped” error on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.