Do you use the built in Samsung mail app to receive your emails on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or on the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus? If you do, you may notice that you’re not getting notified when an email hits your inbox. This is because by default, the email app built in to the Galaxy S8 does not vibrate when an email hits your inbox.
Fortunately, you can enable notifications and vibrations. Read the steps below to learn how to get Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus vibrations for emails.
Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus Vibration For Emails
- Open the Samsung e-mail app. Next select the settings menu by tapping “More” at the top right, then tapping “Settings.”
- On the settings menu, tap the option for “Notifications.”
- Enable the master control for email notifications.
- Now select the email address you’d like to receive alerts for.
- Switch the alerts to “Active” by tapping the toggle button into the ON position. You should now receive a notification or a vibration when you next receive an email. You can also visit the email settings to change the notification sound.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to set vibrations for emails on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.