This feature was added to the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 so that the users can personalize their texts and also prevent people from asking who you are after sending them a text if they do not have your number or contacts. There are three options for adding a signature to texts in Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8 Smartphone.
Alternative 1 Stock Android Message App
- Go to the message application
- On the top right of the screen tap on the “Menu”
- Then select “Settings”
- Click on the “Add Signature to Messages” button so as to enable signatures and then tap on the “Edit Signature Texts”.
- Key in your intended new signature then tap “Ok”
Alternative 2 Personal Signature Text Messages
This is a third party app that has been known for its good performance. Users are to download it and the install it in the Galaxy S9.
- After the installation, go to the inbox and tap on “More”
- Go to the settings and select “All”
- Browse downwards and the find “Send Message Settings”
- Check on “Enable Signature”
- Touch on the “Personal Signature” button
On the field set the signature that you want to appear at the end of every text that you send and complete the procedure by clicking the “Confirm” key
Alternative 3 Carrier Message App
Some of the carriers do have their own applications provided for the users to be able to add their signature. For the users who are on Verizon, this feature is included: “Message +” whereby you will be able to find the Settings menu and they proceed to enable signature by selecting “Auto signature” and this will enable them to add a signature text on the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8 Smartphone. In short;
- Go to the menu of the phone
- Scroll so as to find the settings
- Browse downwards to locate “Enable Signature” and a field will pop up to type the in the signature that you want to appear on the messages sent on your Galaxy S8+ Plus. This is how you can also personalize things in the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus Smartphone.