Panoramic photos allow you to capture more. You can capture not only an object but also the scene surrounding it. Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9 allows you to take these photos by stitching multiple photo shoots together.
You can take high-quality 360 degree panorama pictures on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8. Panoramic pictures are wider and longer, and more vivid.
How To Take Panoramic Photos On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S8:
- First, open the camera app. Then press and hold the option named as Mode.
- Then you will find the panorama thumbnail. Touch it.
- Select an object you would like to capture, and aim your phone camera at it.
- Simultaneously press the shutter button and move the camera in a direction, slowly. Do not rush.
- You will see an alignment box on the screen. Use this box to make sure that the scenes are aligned.
- Your phone itself will make necessary adjustments once you have stopped moving. This is the maximum range of your picture.
- The image will be saved automatically. To find it, just open your photo gallery app.
Hopefully the instructions above will help you take panoramic photos on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8.