Many users of the Galaxy have complained about their devices being very slow while browsing the web but for your information, the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus is one of the fastest phones in the Internet connections. The slow internet speed can be experienced when on some of the social media apps like twitter, Facebook, snap chat and Instagram because there could be reasons behind the slowed internet speed in the Galaxy S8+ Plus and this could be due to the many visitors in the sites, or there is just a problem that does not even originate from the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
This does not rule out that the problem is not in the phone in fact both the phone and the sites visited could be having trouble at the same time. Since there is nothing that a user can do to the sites online it is imperative to check if the phone has a problem before making any conclusions, this can be an irritating problem to the users but you don’t have to think so hard this can be corrected and surf with high speed again.
As much the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus Smartphone is well known for its better and faster Internet connectivity, there are several users who have experienced a slowed Internet. Speed while on some social media site as mentioned earlier and also on the YouTube.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Slow Internet Issue
- Ensure that the WIFI is switched off
- Scroll to find settings and tap on the “Connections”
- Opt for WIFI
- Next, to the WIFI you will spot the “ON” and “OFF” buttons then select “Off” to turn the WIFI off
It is also imperative to clear the cache of the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus to try to sort out the issues of the slow Internet speed. To clear the cache:
- Make sure that your phone is switched off and then long press the home, volume up, and power button at the same time accurately
- Release the power button no sooner the Galaxy S8 logo is displayed on the screen
- As soon as the Android logo is displayed on the screen, release the other two buttons that you were still holding
- Highlight the “Wipe cache Partition” by using the volume down button
- By the use of the power button select the “Yes” button to confirm the procedure and give it time to complete the wipe cache partition
- After the wipe cache partition is done, select “Reboot System”
Alternatively, there is an application the does a good job in solving the problem, it can increase the internet speed by to 70%, it can also configure the ROM system of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8.The application is known as Internet Booster, and this only works well if the Smartphone is rooted. Do not wait any further, just download the application correctly and then run it for a better internet connectivity.
If you have gone through the whole process and you find that the Internet is still slow on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus then take the phone back to the store where you bought it for further technical scrutiny. The technicians will advice on what to do and chance can be that the phone is damaged and they can replace it for you if the warranty is still valid. If the warranty cover is expired, you can meet the cost of the repair from any shop or the stores.
It does not mean that all the mentioned technical problems are being experienced by all the Galaxy S8 users and this does not mean again that there could be a problem on the Smartphone’s hardware and software but you have to take steps and master the art of fixing problems that are not advanced on your Galaxy S8+ Plus.
For your information, the users of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus have a feeling that they are among the owners of a unique handset and it is worth caring for it. One of the ways to prove care is by going through guides and tutorials on how to solve petty problems that may arise in the time of the usage of the Smartphone