A crisis contact fixed on your Galaxy S9 smartphone has an extraordinary statute as it can be effortlessly dialed even when the phone’s display is locked. If some individuals are special in your life whom you would wish to call promptly in any background, installing such crisis contacts is imperative.
This is, nevertheless a two-step procedure that would suggest for assigning emergency contacts on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Allocating crisis contacts to the dedicated ICE collection of your device;
- Activating the crisis contacts from the lock display
Assign Emergency Contacts On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Start the application menu from the Home display
- Get to the contacts application
- Click on the Groups tab shown in the upper area of the display
- Click on the ICE crisis contacts from the present active preselected groups list
- Click on the button for editing
- Begin adding all of your crisis contacts
- Save the ICE crisis group after you finish editing
- Lock the display of the Galaxy S9
- Get to the Lock display without unlocking it
- Click then hold the device symbol from the bottom left corner
- Drag it to the middle of the Display
- Hit on Crisis
- Begin adding every crisis contact; the ones added to the ICE crisis group, you are allowed to add up to three contacts here.
- Make use of the additional symbol each time you wish to add another contact
Well, this is all you need to set up and activate crisis contacts dialing directly from the lock screen of your Galaxy S9 device. You are never aware when you are likely you to lose your gadget, and you will hope for the individual who gets it to use the emergency contacts on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus from the lock display to let your loved one be aware that your device was found.