Some of the issues that users have recently reported on their Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphones include inability to hear calls clearly. It is definitely an annoyance if you continue to face low audio quality and recurring sound issues on your smartphone, but there are simple ways through which you can fix can’t hear calls on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus issues by yourself before taking your phone to a service center.
This article will show you different ways that can help you to troubleshoot sound and audio issues on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus phones, if the problem continues, take your phone to a service center.
Checking Samsung Galaxy S9 Signal Bars
Not many users realize that reception plays a huge part in your audio quality. If the area where you are using your phone does not have a good reception, or has a weak wireless tower, chances of your phone’s audio quality being low are quite high.
So check the signal bars on your Samsung Galaxy S9 to confirm if this isn’t an issue of the low audio quality. The quick fix to this problem is to reset your Galaxy S9 if you continue to receive no signal reception on your phone. If this does not help, rebooting your smartphone also helps it to get a functional signal bar to fix Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus can’t hear calls problem.
Power Outage In Your Area Can Be A Probable Cause
We often miss-out on things that seem too obvious to us. Power outage is not a recurring phenomenon but it is one of the causes that can cause your cellular service to stop functioning. While you’re checking out all probable causes, don’t forget to note this one. Wait for power to come back and then check your phone’s signal whether or not it’s still showing no signs of functioning. If that’s the case, follow the next option.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus Call Audio Issues
- First turn off your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone. You can also try removing your SIM card once and then reinserting it to see if it fixes your issue. Now turn your smartphone on.
- Sometimes audio issues also crop up because dust or debris gets stuck your microphone. This is a hardware issue and can be resolved at service centre easily within few minutes.
- If the cause is Bluetooth related, you can fix it by switching it off on your smartphone and checking if that’s the sole cause.
- Another option is to wipe off your cache. It’s an easy process and can resolve your audio issues for good.
- Some users put their Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone into Recovery mode and see effective results. Try this option if nothing seems to workout for your phone!