Have you ever tried the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus change color of folder? In case you haven’t tried it so far, you really need to create a couple of custom folders in your App Drawer. It’s fun to personalize such folders and bring together similar apps, better organizing your content and getting to recognize what you need at a glance. With the special option that lets you set different colors for different folders, it will all be intuitive and exciting.
So, we’re going to assume that you didn’t give this option a try because you didn’t know about it. All that will change, if you’re willing to invest a few minutes and learn how to change folder colors on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. It’s extremely simple!
- Go straight to the Home Screen;
- Launch the App menu;
- Use the Edit option from the top of that menu;
- Select the folder whose color you were planning on changing;
- Next, you’ll get to see that folder, its content, and a color palette next to its name;
- Select that palette and chose one of the available colors: green, blue, yellow or orange;
- Use the Finish button to save the changes and repeat these steps for editing other folders as well.
Leaving the settings and returning to the App menu, you’ll now instantly spot the colored folders. Talk about personalizing the content of Samsung Galaxy S9! Let us know if this guide has helped you know how to change folder color on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.