As a WhatsApp user, you must have noticed by now that all your Samsung Galaxy S9 contacts have a special profile image and you might want to know how to change profile image for WhatsApp on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. That image is probably helping you to identify them easier on your list when you’re trying to send someone a message. So, why wouldn’t you help your contacts identify your profile just as easily? In case you didn’t do it by now, let us show you how to change profile image on WhatsApp in Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. It’s either that, or setting a current life event as a profile, but we’ll take things one at a time.
Here’s How To Change WhatsApp Profile Picture On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Go to the Home Screen of the device to launch the WhatsApp;
- Look for the 3-point icon, within the WhatsApp’s overview window, at the upper-right corner;
- Tap on it and select the Settings option;
- Next, tap on your name to get to the Profile section;
- Where you now have a sample avatar image, you can tap to change that profile image;
- You can either take a photo with your camera, right then;
- Or you can browse through the Gallery, to select an older photo;
- After this final selection, your profile will be updated with a new profile image.
Do so and all the contacts from your WhatsApp will see your new profile picture. Naturally, you can change Samsung Galaxy S9 WhatsApp profile image whenever you want, now that you know the drill!