Changing the vibration pattern on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is not actually a problem that needs to be solved… That’s because most Galaxy S9 users are not even aware that they can tweak it. What people normally know is that they can change the ringtone of the incoming calls and that they can choose to add a vibration on top of it. But activating the default vibration pattern on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is one thing and changing that pattern is another thing.
Consider this introduction the part where we’ve suggested that your current vibration pattern is the Basic Call option. If your phone vibrates during a call, that’s the pattern. Coming up next, we’ll show you a couple of other options to choose from. We’re talking about:
- The Basic Call – already mentioned, the default, long vibration pattern;
- The Heartbeat – a pattern that vibrates twice;
- The Tock Tock – a pattern that vibrates twice but at a long distance between vibrations;
- The Walts – a pattern that displays a sequence of a short vibration, followed by a long vibration, and finally, a brief vibration;
- The Zigzig – a pattern that vibrates for three times in a row, shortly.
All of the five options are listed underneath the Vibration Pattern submenu. The steps for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus change vibration pattern problem to be resolved, are to:
- Go to the Settings menu;
- Select Sounds and Vibration;
- Tap on Vibration pattern;
- Choose one of the options above listed.
Needless to say, the selected vibration pattern will accompany both the incoming calls and other notifications. In case you were wondering, if you change the Samsung Galaxy S9 vibration pattern, you cannot use different patterns for different notifications…