Say you’re using the Galaxy S9 with the newest Android OS version? It’s a winning combo, without a doubt, but you still might want to keep an eye on the battery consumption on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Depending on what you’re using the phone for and what recharging options you have at hand, the question of “How long will my battery charge last” might be very important to you.
How To Check How Long Will My Battery Charge Last On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Go to the Settings of your Samsung Galaxy S9 device;
- At the main section, identify the Battery options and select that entry;
- Next, select the Battery Usage submenu;
- Finally, take a look at the stats available in there, particularly at the one that says “Estimated usage time remaining”.
The part with the “Estimated usage time remaining” will answer the stringent question of “How long will my battery charge last” on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. But whatever you get to see in there, do not take it for granted!
We’ve shown you how to check the battery-related statistics, yet we need to share a few other essential aspects with you…
- This is a forecast, not a 100% undeniable fact;
- The values provided in there are estimated, by taking into account your previous operation patterns from the last week;
- Depending on what you change on your device, compared to how you’ve used it in the past 7 days, this value could increase or decrease.
In other words, you can see an average estimation of your Samsung Galaxy S9 battery charge availability. But whether it will last that long or not, you’ll have to see it for yourself!