The clock of Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone always show-up on the screen every day and night. One special thing about this clock is that you can activate the beautiful built-in night clock on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Which makes it easy to read with it at night. It’s possible to have the night clock be displayed on the sides of the screen for long lengths of time.
Highlighted below are the steps you should take to activate night clock on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Open the home screen
- Click on the menu to display the apps
- Choose settings
- Select “display” on the settings
- Go through the options and choose night clock
- Then start the feature from its built-in controller
- Before you exit the menus make sure you set the actual time to be displayed by the night clock.
The Night clock on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus will be clearly displayed on your screen within the range of the time you set at night.
It becomes easier when you switch on your light from afar, and you can still leave the screen locked.