A contact image on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is, as you can probably imagine, that miniature picture that shows up next to a contact’s name in Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus agenda. Since you’re the one adding and editing contacts, you’re also the one to decide if and what photos you’d like to see with their names.
In case you consider this an irrelevant detail, we beg to differ. With the help of these images, you will be able to spot particular persons faster. Even when you have a list of Favorites, but most often in the extended list of general contacts, seeing an image and instantly knowing that, next to it, you’ll find the name and the phone number of the person you were looking for… Let’s just say that it will make a big difference.
Are You Curious How To Add Contact Images To Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus?
- Start right from the Contacts app;
- Once you have it opened, browse through its listings and select one particular contact;
- Then, select the Edit option available at the upper right corner of that contact’s detail window;
- Now that you’re in the edit mode for that particular contact, you can use the symbol with a camera in the middle of a round;
- This will open up the Camera app and give you access to the Gallery icon – select the latter;
- Browse through your Gallery and find a photo you wish to associate to this particular contact;
- Tap on that image and save the changes;
- Repeat with other contacts or leave the Contacts app when you’re done.
As a final observation, the steps you just took for adding a contact image will reflect not only within the Contacts app, but also in the Phone app, in the news app, and even in the VIP display or your car’s hands-free.
Long story short, wherever the Samsung Galaxy S9 will display that contact’s details, the photo should also show up.