You might be interested to learn how to change the font size and style on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. This feature will allow you to either reduce or increase the font type and font size of your device to your taste.
We are going to put you through on how to change Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus font style, size etc in the following steps below:
How the fonts of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus can be changed
- Switch on your device;
- Open the home screen and select settings;
- Under the settings option click on display;
- Select font from the displayed options;
- You can now choose your desired font style and size from the displayed list;
- Once you’ve finished, tap on “done” button.
You can take a quick preview of the font system you selected on the top of the screen, and if you don’t want you can reselect. If you don’t want the available font style on your device you can download new fonts. You can do that be searching for “Download fonts” on Google Play Store. List of fonts will pop up, out of which you can select the one you like.
You also have the chance to change the default font size on your device. Meanwhile, if you change the font size of your device the UI elements of your phone will also change.