The Galaxy S9 and S9 plus are ideal phones for users who like to take photos frequently. Several users have shown interest in knowing how they can edit photos on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus that are in their Gallery Application. Did you know that there is an image editor in your Galaxy S9 device that is easy to use?
Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Edit Photos In Gallery App
- Switch on the smartphone
- Locate your phones gallery application and open it
- Pick the photo that you want to edit
- Check out the bottom of your screen for the available options of which one of them is an edit option. Select “Photo editor” and you will have several options for your photo editing.
- Edit photos from this view as you wish.
Features that are Available on Photo Editor on the Gallery Application
In the process of editing photos on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, you will find several features as discussed below.
- Adjustment; Here you have options to “Crop”, “Rotate”, and “Mirror”.
- Tone; here you can add or reduce brightness, Contrast, and also saturation on the image.
- Effect; this allows you to choose Nostalgia, Grayscale, and also Saturation and others.
- Portrait; gives you several options including Blur, Red, and additional two options
- Drawing; you have S Pen, and you can download SDK if you wish to make use of it.
With the above guide, you now have the guide on how you can edit photos on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.