International Mobile Equipment Identity or popularly known as IMEI is an important identification for your smartphone. In situations when you lose your phone, it is the IMEI number on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus comes to your aid to recover its location. If you’re a new owner of a Samsung, you must note down your IMEI number of Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus for future needs. This is the proof of ownership. You can easily access your IMEI number using the methods given below in the article.
Accessing The IMEI Using Android System
In few simple steps, you can access the IMEI of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
- First, switch on your smartphone.
- Now search for the Settings on the Home screen.
- Finally, click on the ‘Device Information’ feature, tapping on it will lead to a display of your Galaxy S9’s information that includes your smartphone’s IMEI details. Note it down and save these details for future use.
Accessing IMEI Using Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus Packaging
One of the easiest ways to retrieve your IMEI number is by checking the official package of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone. If you take out some time for reading and saving these details while unpacking your new device, you will save a lot of time later trying to figure out your IMEI details.
Accessing IMEI Using Your Service Code
You can also use your service code to figure out your IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. It is a simple process that needs to be followed step by step as listed below.
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone.
- Now keep scrolling till you find the phone app.
- Here you need to tap on the Dialer option.
- Now you need to key in the given digits i.e. *#06#. Once you key this in, you will see the IMEI on the display, you don’t even have to press on the OK button! Easily done right?
Using all these methods, you can recover your IMEI number and locate your phone easily in case you lose it somewhere.