You don’t have to be obsessed with games to know about the Game Launcher on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. Even as a moderate player, you might want to take advantage of the exciting options that come with it, especially the screen record! At least that’s what we thought, considering how may Samsung users message us to ask details on how to record screen on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
So, maybe you play one game or you have a dozen to experience with. Whenever you want to record a particular level or gaming session, you should easily put the following instructions into practice. And once you’re done with the recording, feel free to share it with anyone you want or to brag about it everywhere you can. Who knows, maybe you’ll gain the fame of a skilled game tutorial maker with the help of this special tool to record screen on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus…
If You Want To Record Screen Of Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Open the Settings app:
- Start right at the main panel of the Home Screen;
- Swipe down the Notification Drawer;
- Tap the small gear icon to open up the Settings;
- In there, activate the Game Tools option:
- Select the Advanced Features tab;
- Next, tap the Games option;
- Finally, tap the Game Tools option and set its status to On;
- With the game tools on, open the Game Launcher folder from the Home Screen;
- Select the game you wish to play, from there;
- Feel free to add it manually, in case you can’t find it in there from the first check;
- With the game in action, before you start playing, hit the red floating icon to bring up the Game Tools menu;
- Now simply select the Record button listed in there and start playing.
When you want to end up a screen record session on Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus, all you have to do is to tap on the Red button once. Repeat these steps with any game you like, it’s all so easy!