As a first-time user of the new Samsung smartphone, you’re extremely curious on how to add a new account on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. And rest assured; from the Samsung account itself to the Google, the Office or the WhatsApp account, with many others in between, you have a fair share of options.
Then again, any account that gets to be added might have to be removed, at some point. And that’s the part where users tend to get stuck.
This article will, therefore, serve you as a quick guide to removing accounts on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. The hint is that you must navigate to that one place on your device where all the accounts currently active are listed…
How Do You Remove An Account From Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus?
- Open up the Apps menu from the main screen;
- Tap on the Settings icon to expand the general settings of the phone;
- Next, select the Accounts tab;
- You’ll see that previously mentioned list, with the accounts from the device;
- Select the one you wish to have removed;
- Next, tap the More button, which will be at the top-right corner, as usual;
- Use the pop-up menu that will show up on the screen to activate the Remove Account option.
Depending on the nature of the account that you decided to remove the account from Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, after the final step from above, you might also be required to type an email address or other credentials.
It’s all just for confirmation, to make the proof that you’re the owner and you’re entitled to make such changes. But after that, you can be sure – that account was removed from Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus!