Regardless of your plans with the compass of Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, it’s always better to have it calibrated, just in case. You never know when you’ll be trying to use an app that really needs the compass, only to discover that all the information is messed up. You wouldn’t want that to happen, would you?
How To Setup Compass On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone…
- Unlock the screen and go to the Phone app, wherever you keep its icon;
- Once you launch the Phone app, you must swipe from the call log tab to the keypad tab, the one where you can type phone numbers manually;
- Next, use the keypad to type this code: *#0*#;
- From the screen that will load next, tap on the tile labeled as Sensor;
- Finally, identify the Magnetic Sensor and take a look at the axis displayed in there, which should be all moved for your Galaxy S9/S9 Plus;
- Take some time to move the compass sensor and calibrate it;
- When you’re done, use the back key to go back through all the menus you have previously accessed and exit this screen.
Really, it is all way simpler than it looks. Once you get to work and take action on these steps of how to calibrate compass on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, you will convince yourself.