Have you ever wanted to use the camera app of your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus to take panoramic pictures but you felt like it can’t capture the whole event as much as possible? Or probably you wished the camera lens could capture more in one snapshot? A panoramic photo is what you wish the camera can be able to capture.
Did you know that your Smartphone includes that feature? The panoramic feature on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus allows you to capture a wider view of what you want to capture by switching several images together.
This actually sounds good because this is exactly what you wish to achieve. To achieve this, here is a simple guide for you to learn how to take panoramic pictures on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
How To Use Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Panorama Feature
- Tap on the Camera Icon to Launch it;
- On the bottom left corner you will see the MODE button. Hold and Press on it until you get the context menu to show up.
- Tap on the Panorama Thumbnail
- Now, you are ready to start capturing the subject in the panorama mode. Aim the lens at the subject to get started.
- To start capturing, touch on the Shutter button and move the lens gradually from one side of the subject in one direction to the other end.
- To make sure that the whole event/subject is aligned, check the display for the alignment box that acts as a guide to check this.
- Bear in mind that the panoramic mode allows you to capture an equivalent of eight photographs, and therefore the shooting will come to an end when you reach the maximum. You can as well choose to stop before the maximum is reached.
- When the shooting stops, the camera will begin to put the pieces together so as to compose the complete panoramic photo.
- Check the panoramic photo on your phones gallery application.
This is the simple guide on how to take advantage of your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus panoramic photos that you have always wished to take. Share this guide with your friends to educate them on the new trick you have learnt.