As you must be aware, Galaxy S9 Plus and Galaxy S9 comes with a unique read text feature. Regardless of what you a lot of people believe, this is not just for individuals who are visually impaired as it will continuously say in real time what occurs on the screen, where you tap, what you do, what a notification that is newly entered among other things to have Galaxy S9 read my text messages.
Knowing all that, have you ever considered utilizing dictation for the only role of having your device aid in reading your messages? Can you imagine yourself saying loudly to your phone to read out your last message and your device does just that?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus “read my last text message” and your Galaxy device doing just that?
Since you have made an outstanding decision to go along with Galaxy S9 Plus or Galaxy S9 as opposed to the numerous models available, you would not have to download an application which changes text-to-speech on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus and enjoy the above.
This is because your device is already aware of how to speak and in essence read your books, messages and a host of other amazing things. An additional bonus is the fact that your Galaxy S9 can aid in reading your messages in a host of other languages asides English.
If we have piqued your interest, here is the basic. To set up your device to enable it to read texts, you would be required to teach it how to get to your inbox and find the last text message and also make changes to a host of other options.
How To Read My Text Messages On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Head to the Home screen
- Using the Notification shade, Slide down
- Select the gear icon to get into settings
- Choose system
- Choose languages and input
- Select the section for speech
- Choose the option for Text-to-speech
- Make the decision as to your preferred TTS engine
- Select the Icon Settings next to the search engine you desire
- Select the option named Install Voice Data
- Select the download button
- Hold on till the download process is done and press the back key once
- Choose Language
You Are Almost Finished But You Would Still Be Required To:
- Head back to the Home Screen
- Choose the Apps folder
- Start the S Voice
- Hit the Recent Apps Button
- Choose the option for Set Driving Mode and switch it off
- Once again, Hit the Recent Application Button
- Hit on Set Driving Mode off.
Now your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus can be utilized officially with the Voice command and read your messages. If you have been following, you would also be aware that your smartphone can be set up to read your messages in a host of languages asides English.