Are you one of those Samsung Galaxy S9 users who still miss Adobe Flash? You know that Android devices gave up on it for all the good reasons, but mainly to offer you a more secure and a better browsing experience. Phones are getting newer versions all the time, the flash plugin is no longer so much needed, yet you want to be able to use a Flash Player on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. There is still some content that relies on Flash, out there on the web…
To put an end to your frustration, let us just say that there are quite a few web browsing apps out there with integrated flash player support. From Mozilla Firefox to the Dolphin browser, with the Puffin Web browser and many others in between, your options are far from limited.
Get yourself one of these browsers that will let you enjoy the Flash Player and you’ll have your favorite SWF games at the fingertip. Where do you start from, you wonder?
From where we stand, the Dolphin browser is the best choice for making any Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus play flash videos without hiccups. And just so you know, it comes with a lot more than the flash player option you’ve been looking for. If you choose the Dolphin, you’ll also benefit from incognito browsing, sidebars and tab bar, HTML5 video player, not to mention a considerably faster loading speed!
The only thing left is how to get started with flash player on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, right?
To enjoy the Flash Player on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Open the Google Play app;
- Search for the Dolphin Browser;
- Download the app and install it – you can also do it directly from this link;
- Then, leave the Play store and head to the Home Screen;
- Launch the recently installed Dolphin browser;
- Hit the Dolphin icon from the browser, to access the Settings menu;
- Identify the Flash Player option listed in there and make sure it’s set to Always On;
- Finally, navigate to a web page that you know for sure will require the Flash Player;
- When that page will try to use the Flash, you’ll be asked to download the dedicated Adobe Flash APK;
- Confirm the action and enjoy!
Please note that the only reason why you might not be able to download and install the Adobe Flash APK is that you didn’t activate the Unknown Sources option on your phone. Go to the Settings of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus and open the Security section. In there, tick the box for Unknown Sources and this will allow you to install third-party APKs without problems. After that, enjoying the Flash Player will be a matter of a few minutes!