Regular Samsung users know about the car mode and, when purchasing a Galaxy S9 device, will inevitably search for it. If you did the same without success, you might suspect that the feature is no longer available on this smartphone version. That isn’t the case!
At the same time, we cannot deny that you might have a really hard time when trying to spot it and activate it. But the only reason is that you’re simply looking in the wrong place. Before you tell us that you’ve looked everywhere, let us say two words to you: App Store.
Have you searched for it in the App Store? As strange as it might be, the car mode is no longer a built-in setting waiting for one tap to be enabled. Instead, it’s a downloadable option. A few clicks away from your device, but still, fairly easily accessible, now that you are properly guided.
How To Find And Install The Car Mode On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Go to the App menu and open the Galaxy App Store;
- Select the search bar and start typing “Car Mode”;
- The Galaxy S9 car mode option will soon enough be displayed at the top, as Car Mode For Galaxy, and you just have to select it;
- Next, hit the Install button and wait for it to become ready to use;
- Leave the App Store in the end and check it within the App menu.
From now on, when you get in the car, the Samsung device will be able to accompany you via the Car Mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. If you have a cool car with special features, like the Mirror Link, from Volkswagen, it’s even better. But either way, you got what you asked for – enjoy safe driving!